Friday, December 11, 2009

happy holla-daay!

HUBAHUBAAWIWIWIW
hahaha im so weird,
i wonder what happened to me today -.-
soo, maybe im just too excited for HOLIDAY
yeay! i can finally hangout with my friends everyyday hahaha
okay,so exam's over! and i've got alot of things to do this month
some involved my friends, much hangouts.
today i got home by 1 p.m (ABOUT!)
my mom picked me up with her friend and my mom friend daughter
i changed my cloth and we headed pim,
we go to starstudioo to make a copy of our photooss,
then we eat SUUUSHII at sushi tei, believe me or not,
I EAT A-LOT -.- i eat california roll, crispy roll, sashimi thing,and 1 more thing,which i forgoot hahahaha. i wanted to buy crispy salmon skin roll
but its finishh, out of order :'''(
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIMEE! haha
so,yeah, after that i met my friend FADITYA and his friend in pim
masa ya merekaa maksa gua bgt gt jalan brg mereka,udh tau ada nyokap gua ckck. gua pisah btr gitu ama my momeeh, terus gua kann blg gua mau plg masa si adit malah blg 'yaudah gua ikutin lu!' gua blg 'IDIH ADA NYOKAP GUAA DIT!' terus dia blg 'gpp gua ikutin dari belakaang' trs gua diemin. masaa kita di pim main bacot2an kea biasa otp gt kata2an hahahha,temennya kea udah bingung jadinya diem aja gitu,okay so, akhirnyaa gua dah ngobrol brg gt ama mrk sekitar 30menitan,nyokap gua ajak pergi lagi, oke so i said goodbye, haha
EH MEREKA MALAH NGOTOT NGIKUTIN GUAA
ckckck guaa sih diemin mrk,eh pas gua dah depan nyokap, mrk langsung ngumpet gitu HAHAHA kocak abis, trus pas gua liat, si adit ngintiip haha temnnya sih gatau deh, gua ga merhatiin ckckck pokonya kocaak lah,
teruus abis itu gua di bw nykp jln ke blok m cuma buat jual anting gitu sekalian satu jalan ke arah rumah tantee guaa hehe jadi pulangnya jam 8 gitu deh ngantuk bgt, eh tapi karena main depan komp,and chat bareng David Widi,David,Echa dll.. jadinyaa gamau tdr deh
hahahahah. btw gua nangiss lagi loh (fak)


HAPPY HOLIDAAY PEPS! HAVE A GREAAAT END-YEAR PARTAAY,GOD BLESS ;D

have a fun holiday,
dinda meylindaa

No comments:

Post a Comment