Thursday, December 10, 2009

even thou i have a rough day, still, a day with smiles and laughter




hey peps, this is me and my best junior (for me) named Arung Raditya, he's a fifth grader, well, he supposed to be in grade 7.. but its all fine :)
ARUNG is a very kind kid, he likes to play with me, he sometimes talk to me about lifee,he likes to chat with me on facebook, and sometimes if we met, side by side in school,
we usually say hi to each other, haha and sometimes i hugged him! HE IS SO CUTE!
well,this picture is taken on 8/12/09 after school. i havent been picked up by my mom and my friend Luna too, and so we wait in school,and there's Arung,and so we chatt and
take picturess! like, A-LOT! and then, there's 2 kids, cutiiee! they're brother and sister, Shawn and Stacey (i dont really know how to spell Shawn's name) they're SO ADORABLE! so much like a dolly haha so, they at first a little nrvous but we get along so well after 5 minutess and we all having fun enjoying our talks and candidate ;D
so yeah, about 3 or over, i got picked up, and not long after i go, i saw Luna's car coming in and going ahead to Luna. i got home early, and Luna tells me that she goes to Mcd with shawn, Arung and Stacey, with her driving the car. haha like WHOAAA, i miss a thing?! aaa i dont want to :(
but i did. well okay at least they had fun and i did too :D


No comments:

Post a Comment