Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FVCK! ;""'(

dear,bloggers.
i hope you guys read what i write here,today,this time, this month and so on..

okay,so, i break a record in my life,
know why?I CRIED 3 TIMES TODAY! well, i know its a so-not important thing
but thou i cried for a same reason#

WHERE'S YOUR PROMISE?
where are all the things you've said to me,that YOU'LL BELIEVE ME?
okay, i repent. i did things wrong too, im too sensitive,
simple things can make my heart cracks,
simple words can make me feel homeless.
give up on me, im nothing but a rotten,scrambled head with no heart.
I CANT PROMISE YOU THOUSAND THINGS, yes i can, but i know i cant keep ALL my promises.
I CANT PROMISE YOU THE WORLD,
but i CAN promise you my heart and my whole life!

im sorry for what i did,
i knew. maybe sumthin that i did made you believe
in what someone tells you.
i know i did sumthing wrong, and that mistake brings you to a big question mark.
im sorry, i should have just let you finish your story,
but i cant, i cant believe that someone i cared so much and loved so much doesn't believe me, do you know HOW MUCH IT HURTS?
it was like pulling out a bone with your arms tied down.i thought you really had the feeling that i really do care for what you are,i DO! i do loved you with all my heart, i do!
now,the party's over, i think you'll get a better me,
someday, you'll regret you've ever meet me. i'll love you, now, forever, and always

ILOVEYOUADIT, ANJING ,I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment