Thursday, November 12, 2009

best thing about my life :)


"Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love."

a friend lives in us,they knew everything that we do, every little pieces that break us down never break our friendship, cause' Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
Never shall I forget the times I spent with you.continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

when time has passed us, all those times, times where it becomes a memory, and memory became our history, its the best thing
i've ever known!
even in the darkest day ever,in my worst nightmare, in the day i cried lots of tears and burned my heart alive, you're all there.. not only makin' me stronger, but you guys also supports me, even live's hard, you guys showed me ho to deal with it, and now,i can feel all the loneliness,all the crying and the temper running out of my head, and now im feeling much,much better,and for the first time that i felt so alive :)

'Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.'


with lots of love,
Dinda Meylinda (:

No comments:

Post a Comment