Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DAMN!

ooh damn -.-
know what? i forgot the place where i put my diary!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
i hope nobody reads it.
but as you see,haha when i asked my senior,
he said 'well yeah i 've seen your diary, the one with pictures.. and my friend read it all, from page one till the end' MAAN,AM I SO SHOCKED!
well that guy 'anonymous' told me everything.. well im glad that only one person read my diary haha at least that person was a boy,he told me that there's 3 places that somehow my diary is placed hahahah and the options isssss: library, grade 7 class, and maybe entrepreneur class.


GOD! pleaseee,i'd beg, pleaseeee let me find my diary back, and hopefully no one, well except that person, reads my diarrryy! pleasepleasepleaseee ;'(

dear,God,please help me,
dindaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment