Sunday, November 29, 2009

today,tomorrow,and the day i've waited for :)


TODAY was a boring day.
yeah i've been through much boring days,
well at least this one is not the worst :)
cause today is a holiday, i've been in my home all day -.-
boring is it? i know! but atleast i have dvd's,tv,my phone, and a komputerr :D
TOMORROW is monday,
and monday? ah man,i really hate monday
its the beggining of the week, all the 'HAPPY MONDAY' thing
and a-lot things to do in school,such as assembly's,
announcement, and maybe the teacher will announce about exam's week,
which IS not a good news.
I CANT WAIT till the 20th of December, cause its my anniversary with Adit,
2 months :D it will be a blasssttt! and on the 27, its David's birthday,
of course my friend hahahaha,
he's kind to me ,well we sometime get annoyed hahahahhaa.
and when there's Christmass, i wanted something, umm,
what do you think? lomo, or a telescope?
i think it would be better a lomo,dont ya' think? haha well lets just see
what Santa will give me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment