Thursday, March 18, 2010

WHAT A NIGHT ;'')

hey dearest readers ;)
how have you guys been?
OMG! TODAY IS AWESOME!
just about 1.30 a.m moreee, KEVIN and i webcaaam from ym and he told me he made songs for me, omg that is so fucking sweet!! i missed guys playing guitar for me, and he's playin it live in front of me by WEBCAM haha okay this is so sweet, keeevin omg haha
thanks for kevin, you're awesome dude! i hope yall can record much more songs, i looove you! haha as friends yeah hahahah.
KEEV! even if i've been in a date with peoples that doesnt mean i like them hahaha its just like hanging out hahaha, AND ANYWAYSSS
the songs are great, it stucks in my mind, i just cant help it. it makes me smile hahaha lebay, but im serious, have you guys ever have someone sing for you with no reason? this is so romantic, but anyways kev haha, we always have something in common, well, i hope we can meet up someday ya haha have fuuun! so yeah ckck

XOXO,
DINDAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment