Saturday, March 6, 2010

stop this shit

dear,you.
i dont mind about you getting mad at me.
i dont mind if you like others.
i dont mind.okay.
i say 'idontloveyou' ON MY TWITTER OR SOME SHIT, that doesnt mean i WROTE THAT FOR YOU. no. so shut up. you've drivin me mad boy.
i dont give a fuck what they all say mate, i dont care what they all think i did.
yeah i heard all the things you've said, i thought i am goin to be with you forever, but that plan seems to be in my mind a year ago. before all this happens in front of me,
i do, i was, yeah i am, but you failed me ok, and i dont think we can keep on hangin with no more talking. i'll tell you once, talking doesnt make it better, it doesnt worth it, but im pretty much sure, that with you doing or proving it with action will work much,so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment