Wednesday, March 17, 2010

complicated

hi readers, im not feeling well now,
and thats why i came here to write ;')
yaguys must have been thinking what is up with me ey? i tell you what, i just broke up, this is incredible, cause it hurts so much, but this feeling is what makes me feel so calm. i have to admit this, i cried, i fake laughs. i act normal, yes, which is my best disguise, im good at acting so yeah (?)haha not funny. but yeah i cried so much, i cried because he thinks im a looser for crying, i cried because he laughed, but what makes me cry even more are when he told me how fun it was being there for me until midnight, past midnight texting like crazy, calling me every night on the days where he got tests, how much he was having fun in all those times. this is complicated. complicated, one word but many meaning,complicated, i thought this will not brought me in to a harsh night, but it did. as if something strikes me so hard.
but i promised that i will never forget about us, no, will never,
and no regrets, i guarantee this, keep this in all your minds.

for my bestfriend, adit.
dinda meylinda

No comments:

Post a Comment