Sunday, October 25, 2009

you got me

you got me up on my mind,
i believed in you seriously.
i may be stupid,not pretty,and not popular,
but i do believe that you loved me for me :)

what ever happens,or will happened will never bring me down,
eveen million peoples laugh at me,i wont.
you wont let me down. you cant.
you know its true,you know you can believe me rite?
it just feels right,nothin's botherin me now,theres you around being mine
i cant help it,you made me really happy,
please promised me you wont leave,cause everything with you just made me feel
more alive,and everytime you tell me you love me, it just made me fall more in love
with you. you're incredible! you made me feel so perfect now.
and as i got you now,i wont let you cry,
cause i know you wont do that to me :)

but theres one thing i want you to do,
if you doesnt really love me,dont. dont say that word.
never,ever ever,dont. its better if you tell me you doesnt likeed me,
its okay,its fine,but dont do that if you doesnt really love me
cause somewhat i'd better off with a broken heart from the start
cause it can end fast,but if you've said that,and then for a sudden you say not,
it would end up breakin my heart so hard,it could even made me
afraid of being in this situation again,oh please,dont break my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment