Tuesday, October 27, 2009

randomness

its so fun today :D
me and steph were like so random and so weird.
once,we wanted to go get a drink..
when she was drinking,i was alone waiting outside the caffeteria
and i was looking around,and randomly theres an cockroach passing through me,
i was like, so surprised that it made me scream haha!
and a maid (school maid) heard me scream she came to me and i showed
her the cockroach,she immediately step on it! and it lookss so yucky
and after steph finished drinking,she came to me and i lead the way,
i pushed her towards the cockroach, at first,she doesnt realize it.
but after i told her to look back, she was also surprised haha, she screams and jump(not really high) and she starts to get closer to me to hit me hahahaha.
well guys,of you see her face that time,you'll laugh out loud! cause her face all turns out to be red hahahahahahah that was so funny. but today's random-ness is not just that time,
its just to much to write it here hahah,wished i could tell ya' evrythng haha :)

and by the way,me and my boyf is getting better,
iloveehimmsomuch

No comments:

Post a Comment