Saturday, August 22, 2009

missplaced me?

you said im the best friend you've ever had,

you said you love me as a sister,

you said that you wouldnt let me down,

you wouldnt ever forget about me,

you wouldnt leave me alone,

until today, that promise is locked in my head,brain and my heart..
I trusted you so much that i telled you everything i knew,
but just these past few weeks, you've changed
lost contacts, not celebrating our friendship day (14/08)
cancelled our plan, and im feeling left alone :(
i remembered all your favorite things,
when i turned on my ipod, and it turns on your favorite song
'the reason-hooobastank'...
i started to think of you, seeing my bestest friend is far away...
i know that we were miles apart,but i never feel things like this,
we ARE far away from each other,but theres always a text from you..
but look at us? it has been TWO WEEKS you didnt text me back,
is this the part that all the bestfriends in the world suppossssed to feel and get through? you know i cant passed this test,im weak without you,
im nothing now, just a girl with an ordinary life,
but when there's you,my life wouldnt be just as ordinary as the other normal girl,
i'll be very positive, i'll be thinking that everything was possible for me..
did i do something that hurt you? something that made you like a scared little kid?
am i wrong? i remember the last time we hangout together...
when i was going back with my friends, i met you're brother and text you that he been here,
he looked at me and so do i, i smiled at him but he turned his back on me, when i see you coming,i looked at you and smiled,and you looked at me but you pretend that im not there,
you wont even smile.. you're afraid of you're friends cause you're a friend
of a girl,and which her school is besides yours,that all the students in your school hates that school and all the students that studied there..
but you're my best friend,arent you? why were you afraid?
if i were you,i would put on my courage and stand up for her!
but i never knew that you're as rude as that,and also your brother.. i thought you guys are a very good bestfriend,but look,how well did you treat me? thanks..
you've done your best,i would stiill love you as a best friend,and i never will ditch you like you did to me :)
im going to be your best friend,and bestfriend stick up for each other,love you bff's

No comments:

Post a Comment