Wednesday, May 12, 2010

runover!

hey readers. i think im fallin in love with this person,
how can i not? HE'S KIND&SWEET. he's romantic, he's gentle. he dares to hold my hand&dare to hug me(: he pet my head so soft, he's smart and cute. whattelse does a girl wants from a guy? he got almost everything,even the look!:D
he's my inspiration, he is whom i make quotes for, i tried to resist from falling in love, and this i tried, but io just cant!he's everywhere to me. HE'S MATURE, AND EFFIN HOT! EFF-FIN.
hahah i sound too much. okay then i just wanted to tell you this haha, to fill in a page in my life(: i hope that im not gonna be a couple with him haha cause im afraid if we might hurt eachother than move in to the 'enemy' step lol. whatthehell am i talkin about!?
so yeah who cares haha, thats all fellas!toodles&&keep on readin!

No comments:

Post a Comment